Chief Executive, MGA Entertainment
Isaac Larian is chief executive of MGA Entertainment, a consumer entertainment products company headquartered in Southern California that manufactures proprietary and licensed products including toys and games, dolls, consumer electronics, home décor, stationery, and sporting goods. Larian and his company have created world-famous and award-winning toys including the line of Bratz dolls. He helped found ABC Electronics in 1982, which changed its name to Micro Games of America in the late 1980s, then shortened its handle to MGA when it shifted from electronic games to dolls in the late 1990s. It acquired Little Tikes in late 2006.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Isaac Larian
- ISAAC LARIAN
- Toymaker Isaac Larian Buys Malibu Mansion for $24 Million
- Mattel Stock Sinks After Larian Bid
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: 49. Isaac Larian
- Toymaker MGA Proposes Merger with Rival Mattel
- Report Says MGA Proposed Merger With Mattel
- MGA Entertainment Chief Bidding $890 Million for Toys R Us