Managing Member, Shelter Capital Partners
Arthur “Art” H. Bilger runs Shelter Capital Partners, a private investment fund focused on technology companies in the media, wireless communication, enterprise software, and semiconductor industries. He founded the company while vice chairman of Akamai Technologies Inc. He previously served as president, chief operating officer, and director of New World Communications Group Inc., a television production and broadcasting company. Bilger serves as a member of the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School board of overseers. He’s also vice chairman of the Skirball Cultural Center and on the board of Bet Tzedek, a legal services organization. He is an adviser for Tennenbaum Capital.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- WorkingNation Receives Grant to Fund Employment-Focused Journalism
- The Money Book: Arthur Bilger
- Intel, Qualcomm Lead Funding For Area's Wireless Companies
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: DAVID N. WEISS
- Tech Talk---NetZero's Platinum Play, Merger Fail to Draw Investors
- Wall Street West---Not All Energy Companies Find Quick Profits in Crisis
- Incubators --- 'Incubator' Becoming Dirty Word in Net Business
- TEAM--Lure of Venture Deals Sparks Revolution Among Rich