Executive Chairman, XPrize Foundation
Dr. Peter Diamandis is founder and executive chairman of the XPrize Foundation, which leads the world in designing and operating large-scale incentive competitions. Diamandis is also co-founder and vice chairman of Human Longevity Inc., a genomics and cell therapy company focused on extending the healthy human lifespan. In addition, he is co-founder and executive chairman of Singularity University, a graduate-level Silicon Valley institution that counsels world leaders on exponentially growing technologies. He was named by Fortune as one of the World’s 50 Greatest Leaders.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Peter Diamandis, MD
- PETER DIAMANDIS
- XPrize’s Peter Diamandis Transitions from CEO to Executive Chairman
- Xprize Names Anousheh Ansari Chief Executive
- XPrize Announces New Award for Wildfire Prevention
- SpaceX Gets Starring Role in Moon-Landing Competition
- X-Prize Nets Gates Foundation Exec
- SpaceX Moves Ahead of Competition After Rocket Landing