Senior Partner, Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe
Marshall Grossman has extensive top-level experience in high-stakes litigation, particularly in media and entertainment disputes, counting a number of household names among his roster of clients. Nationally recognized as a leading trial lawyer, Grossman has prosecuted and defended major commercial litigation for media and entertainment. For more than a decade, he has served as a commissioner and chair of the California Commission on Judicial Performance.
Enjoy most: A successful outcome for my clients
Toughest challenge: Breaking the membership barriers of Los Angeles private clubs.
Proudest moment: Success of my mentees.
Most excited: The next presidential election.
Best advice: Play to your own strengths, not those of others.
Alma Mater: LLB, USC Law School.
Fun fact: I ran Northern California and then New York state for the home sales of Colliers Encyclopedia summers and a year off from law school.
Bucket list: More family time.
Hobby/passion: My family and my profession.
Favorite destination: Morocco.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Marshall Grossman
- WHO'S WHO IN LAW - Marshall B. Grossman
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Tamerlin J. Godley
- Breaking Up Is Hard to Do, but May Be Best for Alschuler
- Former Studio Attorney to Give Direction at USC
- Mini-Profiles of Top Litigation Attorneys
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VINCENT H. CHIEFFO