Jerold B. Neuman
Considered one of California’s preeminent land-use, environmental, and government law attorneys, Jerold B. “Jerry” Neuman is a partner in Liner’s real estate, land-use, and government relations department. He is and has been the lead negotiator and project coordinator for many high-profile real estate, green energy, infrastructure, and governmental procurement projects in Southern California. Those projects include the Hollywood & Highland Center and the 110-acre Burbank Empire Center, among others.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2020 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Neuman: At the Intersection of Land and Law
- Attorney Strikes the Right Chord on Development
- D.C. Firm Grows Staff at Downtown L.A. Office
- Firm Fails to Make Case to Retain Trial Lawyer
- Lawyer Makes Case for Hollywood
- City of L.A.’s Rental Unit Law Proves Tough Sell
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Environmental Firm Attorney of the Year - James L. Arnone