Executive Director, Port of Los Angeles
As executive director of the busiest container port in North America, Gene Seroka is responsible for managing more than a $1 billion budget, advancing major capital projects, growing cargo volumes, and promoting innovative and sustainable practices that improve Southern California’s economy and quality of life. His duties involve interacting with a wide range of stakeholders, including port customers worldwide, supply chain partners, labor, community members, and elected and appointed officials at all levels. An industry-known leader, Seroka brings more than 28 years of experience in shipping, global logistics, and executive management to the port.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Gene Seroka
- Focus on International Trade: Port of Los Angeles Unveils World’s First Zero- Emissions Top Handlers
- Port of L.A. Container Volume Up in First Quarter
- Chinese Currents
- Port of Los Angeles Cargo Declines in February
- Full Steam Ahead For Local Ports
- Port Rises on Big Month
- Cargo Volumes Rise at Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach