Chief Executive, Snap Inc.
Evan Spiegel co-founded the popular Snapchat video and image mobile app in 2011 and led its parent company, Snap, to an IPO in early 2017. The idea began as a class project at Stanford University and has evolved into a mix of private messaging and public content, including brand networks, publications, and live events such as sports and music. In his mid-20s, he is known to be one of the world’s youngest billionaires.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Evan Spiegel
- Bobby Murphy
- EVAN SPIEGEL
- UPDATE: Snap Inc. Files for $3 Billion IPO; Discloses 158 Million Daily Active Users
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 17. EVAN SPIEGEL
- Snapchat CEO Sends Message to Market on IPO
- Snapchat Grows, Gets Hit With Spam
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 3: Snap’s Spiegel Doesn’t Regret IPO Timing, But Wants to Communicate Better with Investors