Do Won “Don” Chang
Chief Executive, Forever 21
After immigrating to Los Angeles from South Korea in the 1980s, Jin Sook and Do Won “Don” Chang struggled to start a successful business until they opened clothing store Fashion 21, which would become the Forever 21 chain. Now, the company is the fifth-largest specialty retailer in the United States and had an estimated $4.4 billion in revenue in 2015.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Do Won "Don" Chang & Jin Sook Chang
- 20. Do Won "Don" & Jin Sook Chang
- Wealthiest Angelenos: Do Won ‘Don’ & Jin Sook Chang - #17
- 50 Wealthiest: Do Won ‘Don’ & Jin Sook Chang #7
- LA 500: Jin Sook Chang
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: Do Won ‘Don’ & Jin Sook Chang
- DO WON “DON” CHANG
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 25. DO WON “DON” & JIN SOOK CHANG