Chairman, Berggruen Institute
Through the Berggruen Institute, an independent, nonpartisan think tank, Nicolas Berggruen encourages the study and design of systems of good governance suited for the 21st century. Berggruen is chairman of Berggruen Holdings, a private company, which is the direct investment vehicle of the Nicolas Berggruen Charitable Trust. Berggruen Holdings has operations in the United States, Europe, and Asia, as well as real estate and financial investments globally. He is also a board director of Zewail City of Science and Technology, Egypt, and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and Pacific Council on International Policy.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Nicolas Berggruen
- Putting Money Into Ideas
- NICOLAS BERGGRUEN
- Berggruen Institute Adds Cultural Focus, $1 Million Annual Prize
- Billionaire at Home With Pricey Mansion
- Nicolas Berggruen Purchases Former Edith Mayer Goetz Estate in Holmby Hills for $40 Million
- Institute to Add Cultural Center, $1 Million Prize
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: 27. Nicolas Berggruen