Board Member, Public Storage
Tamara Gustavson is the largest individual shareholder of Public Storage, a self-storage company founded by her father, B. Wayne Hughes, in 1972 that operates thousands of company-owned locations in the United States and Europe. She is a former vice president of the company. Gustavson also works with American Commercial Equities Management, a commercial real estate company that owns and operates retail properties in California and Hawaii. She is a trustee of USC and a supporter of charitable and community organizations, particularly in the areas of education, health care, and medical research. From 2004 to 2008, she served on the board of the USC-CHLA Institute for Pediatric Clinical Research.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tamara Hughes Gustavson
- 14. Tamara Hughes Gustavson
- 50 Wealthiest: Tamara Hughes Gustavson #13
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 9. TAMARA HUGHES GUSTAVSON
- 8. Tamara Hughes Gustavson
- Wealthiest Angelenos: Tamara Hughes Gustavson - #20
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: 33. Bradley Wayne Hughes Jr.
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: Tamara Hughes Gustavson