John B. Emerson
Former Ambassador to the Federal Republic of Germany, U.S. Department of State
John B. Emerson served as ambassador to the Federal Republic of Germany until January 2017. He previously served as president of Capital Group Private Client Services from 1997 to 2013. As an ambassador, Emerson was the 2015 recipient of the State Department’s Sue M. Cobb Award for Exemplary Diplomatic Service. Emerson also served on President Bill Clinton’s senior staff from 1993 to 1997.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Law Career Yields Passport to Berlin
- The Money Book: Ronald Spogli
- PAGE 3: Assist for HomelessPrivate Job Search
- Four Hollywood Donors on Ambassador Shortlist
- Thomas Barrack Jr.
- LA 500: Thomas Barrack Jr.
- Human Resources, Staffing & Employment: A Holiday Stocking for California Businesses - Treats or Lumps of Coal Heading into 2018
- New Tenants Go Distance for Miracle Mile Space