Beyoncé Knowles Carter and Shawn “Jay Z” Carter have reportedly submitted a $120 million bid to buy a hilltop mansion in Bel Air.
The home has been priced off the market at $135 million by the seller.
The house at 54 Cuesta Way reportedly comprises 30,000 square feet of living space with eight bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, four swimming pools, a basketball court, and a garage for up to 15 cars.
The music superstars have reportedly been house hunting for a while as they prepare to welcome twins. Their 5-year-old daughter Blue Ivy attends school in Los Angeles.
Page Six, which first reported the story, said the spec home was built by McKillen Developments of Beverly Hills and designed by architect Paul McClean of Orange’s McClean Design. A home built in 1928 sat on the site at 54 Cuesta Way until 2013 when an entity run by Dean McKillen of McKillen Developments purchased it for $15 million, according to property records.
Fashion designer Calvin Klein reportedly paid $25 million in June 2015 for a Hollywood Hills home developed by McKillen, the son of Northern Ireland-born property investor Paddy McKillen.
Residential real estate reporter Helen Zhao can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @zhaomeow.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Architect Follows Career Blueprint to High End
- 49. Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter & Beyoncé Knowles-Carter
- 49. Beyoncé Knowles-Carter & Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter
- Beyonce Knowles-Carter & Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 50. BEYONCÉ KNOWLES & SHAWN “JAY Z” CARTER
- Game Maker’s House Home To Big Score
- Bel Air Spec House Asks $24.9 Million
- Largest Los Angeles Spec Home Hits the Market for $75M