Andy Schuon, who co-founded music-focused cable network Revolt Media & TV alongside hip-hop artist and entrepreneur Sean “Diddy” Combs, is selling his Beverly Hills home for $12.5 million.
The 5,300-square-foot house at 1547 Tower Grove Drive includes four bedrooms, five bathrooms, a library, bar, and an infinity pool. The house sits on a perch overlooking the city, ocean, and mountains.
The property is also outfitted with solar panels, drought-resistant landscaping and synthetic grass, and a rainwater collection system.
Juliette Hohnen of Douglas Elliman’s Beverly Hills office is the listing agent.
Schuon previously served as an executive at Live Nation Entertainment, Universal Music Group, CBS Radio, Warner Bros. Records, MTV, and VH1.
Residential real estate reporter Helen Zhao can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @zhaomeow.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Report: Combs Eyes Fuse TV Network
- Drake’s Whiskey Nears Launch, Raises Funds
- Chain Retailers Taking Biggest Hit as Customers Take to Web
- Marilyn Monroe’s Former Brentwood Home Sells for $7.25 Million
- Startup Hip Hop Channel Planning August Debut
- Beyoncé and Jay Z Reportedly Make $120 Million Offer on Bel Air Mansion
- Billionaire at Home With Pricey Mansion
- Report: Lopez Bests Combs in Bid for Fuse TV