Los Angeles Snapchat aiming to raise as much as $4 billion, Techstars launches third L.A. accelerator program, and Super League Gaming raises $5 million.
Snapchat Aiming to Raise As Much as $4 Billion
Snapchat is aiming to raise as much as $4 billion in its initial public offering of its stock, according to anonymous sources reported by Bloomberg. The IPO could value Snapchat at $25 billion to $35 billion, said several sources.
Techstars Launches Third L.A. Accelerator Program
Techstars has launched a general purpose accelerator in Los Angeles, its third accelerator program in the city, including Techstars Healthcare Accelerator, and Techstars Music, reports Built in LA. The program will accept applications in starting January and sessions will commence in the summer of 2017.
Super League Gaming Raises $5 Million
Recreational e-sports organizer Super League Gaming has raised $5 million Series C round from Toba Capital and aXiomatic, reports Venture Beat. The company organizes Minecraft video game tournaments for school children at movie theaters across the country.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 7: Techstars Launches Music Accelerator
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 12: Venture Capital Investment in Los Angeles Drops
- Disney Accelerator Parts Ways With Techstars
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 12: SolarReserve to Build $5B Thermal Solar Project in Nevada
- Silicon Beach Launch List: Oct. 23
- Facing Influx of Competition, AlphaDraft Sells to FanDuel
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 29: Sneaker App GOAT Raises $5 Million
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 16: Tinder Acquires Snapchat-Like App Wheel