The Metropolitan Transportation Authority will pay nearly $300 million more to Kiewit Corp., the contractor for the 405 widening project, after years of dispute over responsibility for cost overruns, the Los Angeles Times reports. The agreement will push the cost of the Sepulveda Pass project above $1.6 million, 55 percent higher than the original budget.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tom Selleck Settles with Water District
- Jumbo Projects
- Possible Agreement for Tom Selleck
- Breaking: Los Angeles Claims Worst Traffic
- 405 Project Stuck in Slow Lane
- Vice President Biden’s Visit Will Cause Closures Today
- MTA Chief to Step Down in April
- Council Pays Official for Allegations Deemed False