Snap signs deal with Foursquare to improve geofilter targeting, Aecom halts construction on Faraday Future’s Las Vegas factory, and WaiveCar expands fleet with electric vehicles from Hyundai.
Snap Signs Deal with Foursquare to Improve Geofilter Targeting
Snap Inc. has signed a deal with location service Foursquare to improve its Geofilter targeting on Snapchat, reports Adweek. When running geofilter campaigns, Snapchat advertisers now have access to Foursquare's data points that map 90 million locations.
Aecom Halts Construction on Faraday Future’s Las Vegas Factory
Aecom has halted construction on Faraday Future’s Las Vegas electric car factory after the Chinese-backed firm reportedly missed several payments for the project, reports the L.A. Business Journal. The company is reportedly behind on tens of millions of dollars in payments for the last three months’ worth of construction.
WaiveCar Expands Fleet with Electric Vehicles from Hyundai
WaiveCar of Santa Monica, which provides an advertising-supported short-term car rental program, is expanding its fleet with an additional 150 electric vehicles from Hyundai, reports TechCrunch. WaiveCar’s automobiles carry an electric billboard atop, allowing drivers to use the cars for free for a two-hour period, and then an additional $5.99 per hour after.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 15: Snap Inc. Files for IPO
- Aecom Halts Construction on Faraday Future’s Las Vegas Factory
- Faraday Future Leader Ding Lei Steps Down
- Work on Faraday Future’s Electric Car Factory Halted
- Silicon Beach Report July 10: Asian Goods E-Tailer Yamibuy Raises $10 Million
- Faraday Future Selling Las Vegas Plant for $40M
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 2: Snap Inc. Files for $3 Billion IPO; Discloses 158 Million Daily Active Users
- Faraday Future Facing Trademark Lawsuit Over Name