Shares of Viacom shot up after 92-year-old media mogul Sumner Redstone jettisoned CEO Philippe Dauman and George Abrams from the seven-person trust overseeing his holdings, the Hollywood Reporter reports. Dauman has sued to be reinstated, but some insiders are expecting Redstone’s daughter Shari, to keep both men out.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Shari Redstone Says Viacom Needs New Management
- Redstone Lieutenants Bumped from Trust
- Investors Stake Out Side In TV-Film Empire Fight
- Viacom Executives Fight Back
- Redstone Switch Puts Family First
- Viacom: Redstone Replaced Despite Daughter’s Disapproval
- Dauman’s Viacom Appointment Sparks Uncertainty
- Redstone's Daughter Back in Succession Mix