Billionaire and Wealthiest Angeleno Patrick Soon-Shiong wants to use “machine vision” technology and update the reader experience with his $70.5 million investment in Tribune Publishing Co., Bloomberg reports. Soon-Shiong will become the second-largest shareholder and vice chairman of the board with his 12.9 percent stake.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Can Paper Bag Billionaire?
- Gannett Deal to Buy tronc May Be Imminent
- Deepest Pockets In Paper’s Fold
- More News for Investor
- Soon-Shiong Takes Stake in L.A. Times Owner
- Soon-Shiong Ups Stake in L.A. Times Parent
- Wealthiest Angelenos: Patrick Soon-Shiong - #1
- Will Ferro Send Windfall Soon-Shiong’s Way?