Walt Disney Co.’s “Captain America: Civil War” won the weekend with $72.6 million in domestic box office as its “Jungle Book” crossed the $800 million mark globally, The Hollywood Reporter reports. Finishing second over the weekend was “Money Monster,” which surpassed expectations with earnings of $15 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Disney Knocks Off Disney for Top BO Spot…
- Studios Ratchet Up Heat With Big Summer Slates
- 'Jungle Book' Tops Box Office
- Disney slate looking picture perfect as studio nears record box office.
- Fish Tale’s Sequel Expected to Scale Box Office
- Star Wars Awakens Box Office, Blasts Records
- Moviegoers Flock To “The Angry Birds Movie”
- ‘Jungle Book’ Leads Box Office