Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. will be backing Dan Gilbert, chairman of Quicken Loans, to finance a bid to acquire Yahoo Inc., The New York Times reports. The news comes as Berkshire announced Monday it had a $1 billion stake in Apple Inc.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Viacom to Buy Argentina’s Television Federal for $345 Million
- Microsoft to Buy LinkedIn for $26.2B
- Viacom Executives Fight Back
- Trump’s Finance Chairman’s Deep L.A. Ties
- Spotify Picks Up Troy Carter
- Viacom Directors Preempt Potential Takeover
- Macerich Rejects Simon Property’s Offer
- Study: Income Equality Has Not Risen Since Financial Crisis