In another fundraising coup for USC, Oracle founder Larry Ellison, one of the richest people in the world, announced he would donate $200 million to the university for the creation of a cancer research center. The Lawrence J. Ellison Institute for Transformative Medicine of USC will be built in West Los Angeles, away from the school’s main campus, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Larry Ellison
- USC Cancer Institute Backed by Billionaire Larry Ellison Lands in West L.A.
- Cancer Center Gets Sawtelle Address
- USC’s Ellison Institute to Open Smart Building in Silicon Beach
- Ellison Institute Taps Crew for Collaboration
- David B. Agus, MD
- LA 500: David Agus
- Larry Ellison to Leave Oracle