Donald J. Trump’s pick for national finance chairman, Steven Mnuchin, has left some scratching their heads, The New York Times reports. The former Goldman Sachs banker was chairman of Pasadena’s OneWest bank, overseeing its sale to CIT Group last year. He was also co-chairman of Relativity Media, departing before it went bankrupt.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Buffett Backs Yahoo Bid
- Macerich Rejects Simon Property’s Offer
- Trump’s Hair Prompts Potential Gawker Lawsuit
- Tesla Motors Going Solar?
- Viacom to Buy Argentina’s Television Federal for $345 Million
- Microsoft to Buy LinkedIn for $26.2B
- Viacom Executives Fight Back
- Trump to Tap L.A. Financier Mnuchin as Treasury Secretary