American Apparel Inc., named former Liz Claiborne Inc. Chief Executive Paul Charron chairman of its board. The company, which emerged from bankruptcy last month, has hired other new board members to round its seven person leadership team since founder Dov Charney’s controversial exit in 2014.
Charney is reportedly still working on a takeover of the company, reports Bloomberg.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- American Apparel Chief Executive to Step Down
- Charney: ‘No Shot’ for Fair Chance to Buy Company
- American Apparel Reports Loss, Delays Report
- Charney Out; Judge Accepts American Apparel Bankruptcy Plan
- Dov Charney Refuses to Fold
- American Apparel Resists Charney Takeover
- American Apparel: Takeover Bid, Board Shakeup and ‘Betrayal’
- Dov Charney Makes Bid With Investors for American Apparel