Customer service outsourcing firm TaskUs of Santa Monica has raised a $14 million debt round from Western Alliance Bank.
The funds will be used to expand the company's customer service and logistical support systems. Most of the firm’s customer service personnel are based in the Philippines. TaskUs has become a go-to customer service provider for a number of tech companies, including West L.A.’s Savings.com and Autodesk Inc. of San Rafael.
TaskUs raised a $15 million investment from Filipino private equity firm Navegar in August.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Deal Flow: March 25
- TaskUs Raises Capital to Expand Outsourcing for Startups
- Silicon Beach Launch List: Dec. 18
- L.A. Tech Deal Flow: June 12
- Silicon Beach Report April 5: SpaceX Gains Substantial Cost Savings from Reused Falcon 9
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 21: Snap Opens China Office
- OpenMethods Raises $5 Million
- Dentist Marketplace Brighter Raises $21 Million