Snapchat has hired Tom Conrad, former chief technology officer at music streamer Pandora as vice president of product.
Conrad was CTO and executive vice president of product at the Internet radio service from 2004 to 2014, managing design and development of Pandora’s products, including its Web application, mobile app and automotive app. His move to Snapchat was first reported by Re/Code.
Snapchat’s product development efforts have been led by Chief Executive Evan Spiegel. As it has added products and revenue streams, the company, now sporting a valuation of around $16 billion, has been steadily been spreading leadership responsibilities among an expanding suite of executives.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 11: Another Snapchat Filter Causes Uproar
- Snapchat Swaps Two Publishers on Discover Portal
- Snapchat Shuts Down Original Content, Lays Off 15 Employees
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 17: Snapchat Makes Inroads in the United Kingdom
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 14: Breitbart’s Former Exec Chairman Steven Bannon to Become White House Chief Strategist
- Silicon Beach Reporter Oct. 6: Snapchat Reportedly Preparing for $25B IPO
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 7: Snapchat Eyeing IPO
- Silicon Beach Report: Meg Whitman Tapped as Chief Executive of Katzenberg’s WndrCo