Cosmetics and personal care e-commerce site Beautycounter of Santa Monica has raised a $13 million round from 33 undisclosed investors, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Beautycounter sells online skin care and cosmetics products, such as women’s makeup, soap and lotion. The company claims its products are non-toxic and eco-friendly.
Beautycounter raised $21.3 million round from a group of investors including San Francisco’s TPG Growth in 2014. This latest funding round brings investment in the Beautycounter to nearly $42 million since it launched in 2013.
A spokeswoman for Beautycounter declined to comment.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Deal Flow: March 18
- Online Consignment Shop Tradesy Raises $30 Million
- Thrive Market Leaps to $32.9 Million Round
- Honest Co. Raises $100 Million at Reported $1.7 Billion Valuation
- Silicon Beach Report March 29: Santa Monica’s DogVacay Purchased by Rival Rover.com
- Enthusiast Marketplace Panjo Raises $4.6 Million
- Atom Tickets Raises $50 Million from Studios
- TaskUs Raises $14 Million Debt Round