A salmonella outbreak traced to pistachios grown by L.A.’s Wonderful Co. has led federal officials to recall some batches of the nuts. Eleven people in nine states have gotten sick, according to the Los Angeles Times.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- California Poultry Plants Targeted in Salmonella Outbreak
- Obama Pushes for Paid Leave
- China’s Problems Hit Farmers
- Second Viral Outbreak Does Not Look Good for Princess Cruises
- Oxnard Farm Linked to E. Coli Cases
- Chipotle Stocks Rally
- Olympus’ Profits from Superbug a Problem for Lawmaker
- SEC Halts Trading of Monrovia Ebola Stock