Instacart, a delivery service, has announced a partnership with Grow in downtown Los Angeles. According to the Los Angeles Daily News, customers will be able to order produce, groceries, dairy, meat and seafood, and have them delivered to their doorsteps within the hour.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Grocery Delivery Service Adds More to Basket
- New Grocery Delivery Service Set to Open in L.A.
- Amazon Raising Stakes in L.A. With Delivery Service
- Milk and Eggs Takes Delivery from Farm to Table
- Whole Foods and Instacart Partner, Will Deliver in Los Angeles
- German Grocer Aldi Partners with Instacart to Offer Delivery in L.A.
- Farm to Family: Milk and Eggs Delivers Farm-Fresh Goods Direct to Consumers
- Trader Joe’s Yet to Join Rivals in Push for Delivery, Online Services