CBS-TV Channel 2 has scored a multiyear partnership by becoming the official TV home to preseason Rams games, The Los Angeles Times reports. CBS 2 will provide the Los Angeles market with exclusive telecasts of Rams preseason games, including match-ups that will be broadcast by the National Football League’s national TV partners.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcasters Set to Tackle Rams’ Regular Season
- Rams Boost KCBS Ratings Despite Preseason Loss to Broncos
- LA 500: Stan Kroenke
- Game Plan for L.A. Football Rights
- AEG, Kings Stake Claim in China Market
- Fox Enters New Era With Hard Look at League Licenses
- Apparel Firm Helps Professional Athletes Suit Up
- Show Biz