Tribune Publishing Co. shareholders will be coming together today at the company’s annual meeting to discuss digital strategy as well as the issues surrounding a possible Gannett Co. takeover, The Wall Street Journal reports. The company rejected a $15 a share deal, opting instead to accept an equivalent offer from billionaire Patrick Soon-Shiong.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Tribune Publishing Shareholders Restless
- Soon-Shiong Takes Stake in L.A. Times Owner
- Tribune Publishing Shareholders File Lawsuit Against Board
- Choice Options in Corporate Clashes
- Tribune Publishing Shareholders File Lawsuit
- Deepest Pockets In Paper’s Fold
- Tribune Urged to Reconsider Gannett Offer
- Real Deal Eludes Parent As Paper Pursues Digital