Edmunds.com opens massive new headquarters, Hyperloop opens manufacturing facility in North Las Vegas, Influential raises $5 million, and more.
Edmunds.com Opens Massive New Headquarters
Car shopping website Edmunds.com Inc. moved into a new 143,000-square-foot headquarters at the Colorado Center in Santa Monica on Tuesday, reports the L.A. Business Journal. The so-called EdQuarters space will house the company’s more than 700 employees. It is located at Colorado Boulevard and Cloverfield Boulevard.
Hyperloop Opens Manufacturing Facility in North Las Vegas
Los Angeles-based next generation transportation company Hyperloop One announced that it opened the world’s first Hyperloop manufacturing facility in North Las Vegas today, reports the L.A. Business Journal. The company will use Hyperloop One Metalworks to build and test parts of the prototype DevLoop that it’s building.
Car Harmony Launches Car Self-Financing Tool
Used-car buying website Car Harmony has launched a car self-financing tool in partnership with Westlake Financial Services, according to a press release. After entering basic information, shoppers are presented financing options on every car within the website’s inventory for which they qualify.
Influential Raises $5 Million
Influential, an internet social media celebrity network and marketing platform, has raised $5 million, according to a press release. Influential sells and targets advertising space across a network of more than 7,000 social media stars on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Vine, and YouTube.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Edmunds.com Opens Massive New Headquarters
- Hyperloop One Builds World's First Hyperloop Manufacturing Plant
- Silicon Beach Report July 10: Asian Goods E-Tailer Yamibuy Raises $10 Million
- Silicon Beach Report July 1: Hyperloop One Co-Founder Replaced
- Hyperloop Gambles on Las Vegas Test Site
- CES Los Angeles Tech Launch List: Jan. 8
- Hyperloop Technologies Raises $80 Million, Runs First Test in Las Vegas
- Settlement Reached Halting Alleged Fake Reviews on Edmunds.com