The rental vacancy rate for Los Angeles was 2.7 percent in the last quarter of 2015, compared to 3.8 percent in the first three months of the year, according to KPCC. That makes Los Angeles one of the tightest rental markets in the country.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- You Need $34 an Hour to Afford Average L.A. Apartment
- California Declares Electronic Cigarettes a Health Threat
- UCLA Most Popular for Applicants
- Commercial Tenants to Stay on Veterans Campus in Westwood
- L.A. Snubbed by USOC
- Seahawks and Broncos Sports Bars to Battle
- Former LAUSD Chief Deasy Starting Over at Broad Academy
- Airbnb Negotiating With L.A. Over Taxes