Bikram Choudhury must pay more than $900,000 to a lawyer who said she was fired for investigating allegations of sexual harassment against the yoga guru, the AP reports. The jury will consider whether to award attorney Minakshi Jafa-Bodden with punitive damages on Tuesday.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Yoga Guru to Pay $6.4 million
- Yoga Guru in Court
- Former TCW Group Fund Manager Files Lawsuit Against Firm
- Suit Against American Apparel Dismissed
- Insurers Approach Cases Based on Numbers, Not Emotion
- Firms See Business Spike on Harassment Fallout
- TECHNICOLOR---Technicolor Hit In Harassment Case by EEOC