Los Angeles-based HopSkipDrive plans to announce Tuesday that Eyal Gutentag, Uber's former general manager for Los Angeles, will join the company. The “Uber for Kids” company plans to fingerprint all drivers and offer an app which allows parents to monitor each ride, according to Business Insider.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- HopSkipDrive Carpools Parenting and Tech
- Ridesharing Services Hope to Deliver for Parents
- HopSkipDrive Raises $10.2 Million
- HopSkipDrive Raises $7.4 Million Round
- L.A. Council Clears Way for Uber, Lyft at LAX
- Uber Sued by L.A. and San Francisco District Attorneys
- L.A. Taxicab Drivers Again Protest Uber
- Sensor System Has Raytheon Seeing Green