In an interview with the Los Angeles Times, Viacom Chief Executive Philippe Dauman discusses the state of the media empire, the governance of executive chairman Sumner Redstone and future plans. In 2015, Viacom's market value fell 45 percent as investors worried about tumbling television ratings in a new era.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Dauman’s Viacom Appointment Sparks Uncertainty
- Redstone Does Have Succession Plan
- Ex Alleges Redstone Forged Signature
- Viacom: Redstone Replaced Despite Daughter’s Disapproval
- Viacom and CBS Face Shareholder Lawsuit
- Sumner Redstone Absent from Viacom Call
- Sumner Redstone to Miss Annual Meeting
- So How is Redstone’s Health, Really?