In the wake of Northern Trust relocating its title sponsorship of the PGA Tour from Los Angeles to New York, Hyundai Motor America has been talking with the PGA Tour about becoming title sponsor in Los Angeles. According to the Los Angeles Daily News, Northern Trust, headquartered in Chicago, was credited for upgrading the tournament at Riviera Country Club in Pacific Palisades since it became a title sponsor there in 2008.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Golf Tourney Swings for Koreans
- Some Players Find Sponsorships Score Big
- Northern Trust Takes Top Billing at PGA's Westside Stop
- Local Golf Tournament Isn’t Teed Off With Tiger
- Architect of Sports Arenas Has New Working Venue
- Basketball Legend Fits Golf to a ‘T’
- Nissan Open Sponsors Doused
- A Course That Woods Has Yet to Master