Elon Musk and his team are looking forward, not back. Just weeks after SpaceX successfully launched 11 satellites into orbit on its Falcon 9 rocket, the Hawthorne-based company is preparing for another launch this weekend. The company will shoot for a rocket landing on the ocean, according to ABC News.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- SpaceX Makes Successful Rocket Launch and Landing
- SpaceX Attempts Earth Landing of Rocket
- SpaceX Moves Ahead of Competition After Rocket Landing
- SpaceX’s Flight Scrubbed Less Than 2 Minutes Before Launch
- SpaceX Rocket Fails to Deliver Payload
- SpaceX Signs Satellite Launch Deal
- SpaceX Nails World’s First Launch, Landing of Reused Rocket
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 16: Sony Skipping E3