A Los Angeles investment firm has bought a Warner Center apartment complex for $163 million, which was one of the largest recent deals for an L.A. County rental community, according to the Los Angeles Times. Rents for a one bedroom at the Erwin Street and De Soto Avenue complex, which was bought by TruAmerica Multifamily, start at $2,064.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Koreatown Towers Sold for $283 Million
- New Complex Coming to Hollywood
- Buyer Locks Up Office Building for $12.7 Million
- Warner Center Apartment Complex Sells for $88 Million
- Rents Expected to Rise
- Pacific Palisades Shopping Center to Be Redeveloped
- Development Proposed in Valley Neighborhood
- Developers Plan High-Rise in Hollywood