People in China apparently are so busy attending movies they aren’t patronizing theme parks. Hong Kong Disneyland posted a net loss of $19 million in fiscal 2015, according to the Los Angeles Times. A decreasing number of visitors was mainly to blame.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- China's February Box Office Truly Boffo
- John Kerry Speaks with Hollywood Execs about Islamic State
- 'Furious 7' Tops Record in China
- China Film Studio Partners with U.S. Company
- Paramount Rushes to End ‘Transformers’ Dispute in China
- ‘Star Wars’ Blasts Off in China
- ‘Star Wars’ is Most Anticipated Movie of 2015
- Record Number of TV Shows