If you want to know how much Playa Vista is taking off, consider this: A mixed-use project there has been sold to a Dallas investment firm for $475 million, according to the Los Angeles Times. The retail, residential and office development known as Runway Playa Vista, only cost about $300 million to develop.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank Tower Developer to Build Office for Creative Firms
- Southwest Airlines at Long Beach Airport?
- Investor Opens Door on Way out of Development
- Playa Vista Office Attracts Tenants with $8 Million Upgrades
- Playa Vista Office Primed for $165 Million Sale
- Confirmed: Google Buys 12 Acres in Playa Vista
- Cedars to Anchor Playa Vista’s Runway
- KB Home to Build at Playa Vista