The former chief of police at the Port of Los Angeles pleaded guilty Wednesday to charges of tax evasion and providing a false statement to the FBI, according to the Los Angeles Times. Ronald Boyd faces up to 11 years in federal prison at a sentencing scheduled for July 25.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- ‘Survivor’ Producer Sentenced for Wife’s Murder
- Three Plead Not Guilty in “Pay-to-Stay” Schools Case
- Calderon Given a Week to Step Down
- Former Broker Sentenced for Fraud
- Former Saban Attorney Pleads Guilty
- Apple Opposes FBI Order
- Council Pays Official for Allegations Deemed False
- Port Police Chief Indicted