OpenMethods, a customer service management software company in Los Angeles, has raised a $5 million round.
The investment will be used to enhance OpenMethods’ cloud-based customer service software and to push growth through new sales and marketing efforts.
OpenMethods software allows customers to contact companies by several channels, including email, chat, text, social media and phone. Customer service centers can then use the software to track customer messages and organize a response. The firm’s goal is to help complex customer service centers manage their workflow more efficiently and provide a cheaper option than custom-built software.
The $5 million funding round came from Kayne NewRoad Ventures Fund and NewRoad Capital Partners.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TaskUs Raises $14 Million Debt Round
- CrownPeak Raises $50 Million, Merges with ActiveStandards
- Healthcare Messaging Startup MPulse Raises $10 Million
- Money Manager Platform InvestCloud Raises $45 Million
- Chrome River Raises $100 Million for International Expansion
- Silicon Beach Report March 2: Snap Shares Soar 44 Percent
- SteelHouse Revenue Grows 170%
- Mucker Capital Raises $45 Million Fund