Digital First Media, the owner of the Los Angeles Daily News, is interested in bidding for the Orange County Register, the Los Angeles Times reports. A three-way bidding war for the bankrupt publishing company might now be underway between Digital First, Freedom Communications, and Tribune Publishing.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Bidding War for OC Register?
- Daily News Owner Makes Top Early Bid for Orange County Register
- Tribune Out, Digital First Media In
- Digital First Media Set To Acquire Freedom Communications
- Price of Freedom Drops
- Tribune Eyes O.C. Register
- Chicagoan Becomes Tribune Publishing’s Largest Shareholder
- Real Estate Mogul Eyes Orange County Register