Jaunt, a producer of cinematic virtual reality content, has launched a VR app for Sony’s PlayStation VR platform, according to a press release. Walt Disney Co. led the Palo Alto firm’s $65 million Series C round in September 2015.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report June 7: Snap Eyes Ticket Sales with New Feature
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 5: Imax to Launch VR Arcade in Los Angeles
- Media Giants Like Look of Virtual Reality’s Future
- Disney, Traditional Media Pour Money into Virtual Reality Firm Jaunt
- Silicon Beach Report July 21: Tinder Launches Group Activity Feature
- Silicon Beach Report March 31: Snapchat Launches Stories Search
- Patrick Soon-Shiong Innovation Awards 2017: WINNER - JAUNT
- L.A. Launch List: Feb. 13