Mitú launches Snapchat Discover channel, SpaceX delays first manned mission in Dragon capsule, and KidGaurd launches cellphone monitoring software for children.
Mitú Launches Snapchat Discover Channel
Latino digital content producer mitú has launched a Discover channel on Snapchat, according to a press release. Starting Dec. 13, mitú will create exclusive videos, articles, photos and animations on the platform.
SpaceX Delays First Manned Mission in Dragon Capsule
Space Exploration Technologies Corp. has delayed the launch of its first crewed Dragon capsule from 2017 to 2018, reports TechCrunch. SpaceX said in a statement that it needed added time to assess its designs, systems, and processes following a rocket explosion in September.
KidGaurd Launches Cellphone Monitoring Software for Children
KidGuard has launched cellphone monitoring software developed for parents who want to track their children’s digital activities, according to a press release. The software tracks cellphone information such as text messages, photos, and call logs.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report July 19: Pasadena Avatar-Generating Startup Oben Inc. Raises $5 Million
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 26: Snapchat to Rollout Behavior Targeting for Advertisers
- Silicon Beach Report May 10: Snap Inc. Reports Slow User Growth, Shares Drop More Than 25 Percent
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 15: Snapchat to Acquire Search Engine App Vurb for $100M
- Silicon Beach Report March 31: Snapchat Launches Stories Search
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 14: L.A.’s MarketCast Acquires Fizziology
- Silicon Beach Report July 3: Tesloop Ride Sharing Service Expands
- Silicon Beach Report July 5: Snapchat Lets Users Add Links to Web Content