DreamWorks Animation Chief Executive Jeffrey Katzenberg is set to receive a $400 million payoff should the studio complete its sale to Comcast’s NBCUniversal, according to the Los Angeles Times. He would also become chairman of the newly formed DreamWorks New Media division with Illumination Entertainment’s Chris Meledandri taking the helm at the animation studio.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Studio to Unleash ‘Pets’ In Animated Showdown
- DreamWorks Deal Done
- Will he stay or will he go?
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 46. JEFFREY KATZENBERG
- DreamWorks May Cut Up to 400 Jobs
- Netflix-DreamWorks Partnership Boosted
- DreamWorks Animation to Hire New CEO
- DreamWorks Animation Stock Soars After News of Comcast Interest