Sumner Redstone’s granddaughter wants to join a lawsuit challenging Redstone's mental competency. Reuters reports that Keryn Redstone, daughter of the CBS and Viacom executive chairman’s estranged son Brent Redstone, filed a declaration Tuesday saying the 92-year-old media mogul was a “prisoner in his own home” after Redstone´s former companion, Manuela Herzer, was removed as his health care agent.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Sumner Redstone Case Moves Forward
- Redstone Settlement Talks Underway
- Redstone Settlement Could Prevent Trial, Spectacle
- Redstone Switch Puts Family First
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 7, Sumner Redstone
- Redstone Competency Case Dismissed; New Suit Filed Against Daughter
- Ex Alleges Redstone Forged Signature
- Deposition of Dauman Will be Conducted