Media mogul Sumner Redstone, 92, has put decisions about his health care in the hands of his daughter Shari and taken them away from Philippe Dauman, the chief executive of his company Viacom, reports Bloomberg. The switch coincides with the tycoon’s lawyers being engaged in settlement talks with his ex-girlfriend Manuela Herzer, who once filled that health care role.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Redstone Settlement Could Prevent Trial, Spectacle
- Ex Alleges Redstone Forged Signature
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 7. SUMNER REDSTONE
- Investors Stake Out Side In TV-Film Empire Fight
- Deposition of Dauman Will be Conducted
- Ousted Redstone Trustees Fight Back
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 7, Sumner Redstone
- Redstone’s Granddaughter Backs Lawsuit