Twentieth Century Fox's “Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials" debuted No. 1 this weekend, making an estimated $30.3 million, the Los Angeles Times reports. Warner Bros. gangster film "Black Mass" with Johnny Depp came in at No. 2, making $23.4 million. Universal Pictures' horror film “The Visit" by M. Night Shyamalan added an estimated $11.3 million, coming in third place in its second weekend.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- What to Watch this Weekend
- Box Office Bounces Back With ‘Spectre’ and ‘The Peanuts Movie’
- Box Office: 'Straight Outta Compton' Continues to Dominate
- Box Office: 'Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation' Conquers 'Fantastic Four'
- Box Office: ‘The Equalizer’ Beats ‘The Maze Runner,’ But Only in North America
- 'Star Wars' Fastest to $1 Billion
- Box Office: 'Mockingjay – Part 2' Tops
- Toymakers Hope to Build on Success of 'Lego'