The 25-acre Beverly Hills estate, Palazzo di Amore, had been on the market for $195 million, but that price got reduced recently to $149 million, CNBC reports. The owner, billionaire Jeff Greene, now lives in Florida and says he’s more serious about selling. Palazzo di Amore, which also has a vineyard, a bowling alley and a 15,000-square-foot entertainment center, is still the most expensive finished home on the market in the United States.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Loses ‘Priciest Mansion’ Crown, For Now
- Beverly Hills Mansion Is Up for Lease at $475,000 a month
- Mansion’s $250 Million Listing Priced to Light Fire Under Bids
- Real Estate Billionaire Opens Beverly Hills Manse
- Job Creation Disappointing
- Beverly Hills' Meltdown Mogul
- Report: Moonves Buys Allen’s Malibu Mansion
- Money's No Fun If You Don't Spend It